Saturday, August 4, 2018

Dear Diary -By Disco Moon Girl

Dear Diary,


Oh, how lovely it is. Sunshine and fresh air. The flowers and the trees. The bushes and the wind. And that darling tornado over yonder headed my way. Ravishing! Simply stupendous! Oh look at the low hanging clouds and that beautiful green sky. So powerful! So threatening!  I could watch it spin all day. 

Oh dear, what was that? There seems to be the sound of a train in the distance. Where's Dorothy when you need her? 

Oh crap! And my house now seems to have a large hole in it, but it is a ravishing hole just the same. Simply lovely. Okay, well, gotta go and call that home owner's insurance. 

Oh shit. It appears that I only have one arm. Well, perhaps I can use my other arm to dial 911, instead of writing in this damned diary. Anyways, talk to you soon, if I don't bleed out first. If I do not bleed out, I will invest in a new robot arm to go with my smiling moon face. 


Sincerely... and with love,  


Disco Moon Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment