Friday, October 19, 2018

Apple Eyes

Apple seeds and cyanide
open wide my love, it's fine
It's now time to say goodnight,
and everything's alright
In the earth there was a tree
softly smiled and sang to me
fed me apples patiently
"young one the seeds are good for thee"

Belladonna in the air
sweetly sleeping
cleansed with care
My delight, it seems unfair
A beauty you are a bird, ensnared
Gaze upon your apple eyes
Green just like this shade of night
Move no more and bathe in light
Too lovely to feel will to fight


Gasping green & coughing red
There's no evil in this bed dear
I shall feed you monkshood bread
To cure the devil in your head
wolfsbane soup & foxglove eyes
stroke your hair 
Look to green skies dear
Have no fear, I'll tell you why
Lovely you are, too young to die 

No comments:

Post a Comment