Saturday, October 13, 2018

The Meadow

Lying in the meadow,
fighting somewhere past the sea
chopping in the meadow
bludgeoning everyone I see

This is the way we are,
the way we've been
& always will be
This is a passing point
River anoint
the prowling switch fiend
I am my mother's son
Inside the womb
my father has won
I am the lasting voice
the rite of choice,
great village of blood

In the thicket
of our cavernous reign
I see a pattern
Fond memory of pain

Lying in the meadow
eating somewhere past the sea
watching in the meadow
butchering anyone I see

In the thicket
of our cavernous reign
I see a pattern
an image of grain

A way to waste your sight
Who tore the cloud
in blood covered drops
the senses start to bend
it all will end
What is that dark blotch?
I've faded out all black
What happened here,
and when, I know not
The pleasured clarity,
the rarity
of licking blood spots

In the thicket.
injury I feign
All in timing
Your loss is my gain

Lying in the meadow
Fighting there outside the sea
Burning in the meadow
On fire everyone I see

It is for He...

No comments:

Post a Comment